With accelerated digital transformation aided with the advent of Automation, Robotics, AI & IoT, the World of Work is transforming rapidly. This New World of Work is a glaring reality that is challenging all status-quo of organizations resulting in flatter structures, cross functional collaborations, changing leadership styles and changes in the nature of job and career landscapes with the advent of Gig talent.
In this context, the demand on the HR function to move away from the traditional to a more responsive and future ready mode is increasing in significance. The HR team is increasingly expected to be the torch-bearer of “Change” and help organizations navigate this New World of Work.
- The New World Of Work – dimensions, dynamics and the demands on HR
- The Gig Economy – leveraging the open talent economy
- Linking HR to the Board, CEOs & CXOs
- How can HR deliver value to the end customer?
- Determining HR ROI using new tech enabled tools
- Rethinking Employee Wellbeing to improve organizational productivity
- Creating Unique Employee Experiences – the new normal in “Employee Engagement”
- The Changing Landscape of L&D – exploring possibilities in a multi-generational perspective
The 8th CII National HR Conclave will be a large congregation of stakeholders in the HR ecosystem including C-suite reps. It will be an ideal platform for:
- CHROs and senior HR functionaries
- HR Service Providers
- L & D Professionals
- Digital players in the HR space
- HR consultants
- Management & Training Institutes and senior management students for brainstorming, sharing experiences and networking.